Frequent battery drainage problem is major concern for most of us. In today’s world, many of us are dependent on our smartphones. There are numerous thing that we do on our smartphones, I won’t get into more details but few things which a normal users do on their phone which is very important like calling friends and family, sending them messages, browsing internet, clicking pictures etc. But in order to perform all these tasks, we need our phone battery to last long. In many cases I have seen that battery draining very quickly even though the phone is new.
Five best battery charging tips to avoid damage while charging
Must Read: 7 best apps to earn money
This is the same case with laptop also. So, what is the problem? why the battery getting drained so quick?. After so much deliberation, we have found the reason behind it as well as solution that I will sharing here in this article.
Sometimes apart from getting drained so fast, the battery ever heats up so quickly and this is case with newer battery also. We believe that battery can last more than one year if we use it more efficiently.
Recently, the search giant Google shared an article in the blog post on right way to charge your phone or laptop, and I will sharing that with you guys in this post.
Following these battery charging tips can have dramatic effect on the performance of your battery.
- While charging your phone or laptop, use the same charger that came along with your phone or laptop. According to Google, other charger may charge slowly, even not at all, may be sometimes damage your battery or device.
- According to a famous saying, when you get a new phone, it is better to calibrate its battery. According to Google, it is rubbish. “You don’t need to teach your device how much capacity the battery has by going from totally charged to completely drained,” says the company.
- You should keep your phone cool. The heat is an enemy of battery. It drains battery faster, and it sucks away its life. So according to Google, avoid situations where your device can overheat. “Your battery will drain much faster when it’s hot, even if you’re not using it, and this can even damage your battery. Keep in mind that your device warms up when it’s plugged in, so try not to keep it charging all the time,” says the company.
- Try to keep the battery half full. Or as Google says it, “For the best battery lifespan, try to keep your battery charged above 50 per cent as much as possible.” And in Guru Google, we trust!
- “Small charges throughout the day are best for battery health. Battery lifespan can suffer if it’s charged from zero to full and then completely drained on a regular basis,” says Google.