JAC Delhi 2016: 1st Seat Allotment Result Today (2nd July) @ www.jacdelhi.nic.in

JAC Delhi 2016: 1st Seat Allotment Result Today (2nd July) @ www.jacdelhi.nic.in

JAC Delhi 2016: The first round of seat allotment will be released today by The Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi  today. It is expected that the result first round of allotment will be announced at around 5 PM today.

JAC Delhi 2016: 1st Seat Allotment Result Today (2nd July)


The allotment for JAC Delhi 2016 wiil be announced by The organising institute Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) and will be released on the main site www.jacdelhi.nic.in after 5 PM on July 2. All those individuals who wish to take admission need to report to the allotted institution as per the schedule by July 7.

JAC Delhi is currently holding seat allotment and centralised counselling for admission to 3368 Architecture/engineering seats in four pioneering Technical Universities / Institutes {Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)} for the current academic session.

We would also like to remind to candidates that in JAC Delhi, around 85 percent of the total seats are reserved for candidates of Delhi and the remaining 15 percent seats will be filled under All India quota.

The seat allotment and counselling is on the basis of Merit Lists prepared with JEE Main 2016 scores and the eligibility criteria specified by the individual institutes. The counselling process will take place through three rounds, which will be followed by a spot round.

Students were able to register for JAC, after CBSE published the rank list of JEE Main on June 23. Aspirants were required to fill their choices by June 29.

Candidates must pay the requisite fees once the JAC Delhi Seat allotment result is announced for confirming their admission. But, students seeking admission in other than the allotted course and the college can participate in the other rounds.

The second round of seat allotment result will be declared on July 9, and spot round will be done from July 26 to 31.

Leave a Reply