UP Jal Nigam Admit Card: Aspirants who applied for the Junior Engineer notification now they are waiting for getting the admit card. So, now candidates can dowload the hall tickets as they were updated in the official website.
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card Junior Engineer Hall Ticket Download
UPJN (Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam) is all set to organise the examination for the posts of Junior Engineer. As expected huge number of candidates who were looking to start their career in this position applied and now they can also download the Admit card which is the mandated document need to carry for the examination.
Below are the official website links from which candidates can download the admit card. Even steps are suggested below so that candidates can easily download with out any problem.
Pattern Of The Examination
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)||80||80||120 minutes|
Examination Organised By: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited
Type Of the Job: Government Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Category: Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Admission Letter, etc.
Number Of Vacancies: 853 posts
Name Of the Position: Junior Engineer (JE)
Department wise Vacancy Details:-
- Civil – 727 vacancies
- Electrical/ Mechanical – 126 vacancies
Exam Name: Written Test (CBT)
- 06.12.2016 (Tuesday)
- 07.12.2016 (Wednesday)
Admit Card Availability: 26.11.2016 onward
Official Website: www.upjn.org
Email ID: email@example.com
Call Center No.: 1800-180-0064/ +91-9453819324
Steps To Download UP Jal Nigam Admit Card:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website which is given above or else click here
- Once you click on the website home page will be displayed select which language you want to see the website.
- After that click on the link which displayed on left of the page Recruitment for Junior Engineer
- you can see Junior Engineer in new page and click on Proceed
- You will be get the complete details about the examination
- Login page will be displayed, enter your Unique Registration ID Number, DOB (dd/mm/yyyy), Password etc. and then press “submit” button
- Once every thing is done correctly Admit card will be displayed
- Download and take a print of it
Stay tuned to this website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,admit card downloads,govt job notifications and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D