RRB ALP Recruitment: 23801 vacancies in Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Grade-III, aspirants can apply from the official website which is given below in detail.
RRB ALP Recruitment Assistant Loco Pilots Jobs Application
Indian Railway Recruitment Board RRB is coming up with recruitment process for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade-III vacancies. Board wants to fill the vacancies in large this time.
Aspirants who were dreaming for the Railway jobs for them this is a good news with a good number of vacancies. SO aspirants are advised to use the opportunity. The RRB Upcoming Notification 2016-17released to fill up total 23801 vacancies
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria, salary structure, application fees, selection process, etc. can be seen in the official page which is given below.
Official Website: rrb.gov.in
Age limit: 18 years and below 25 years.
Upcoming Notification by the Railway Recruitment Board for these positions is expected to come out in December 2016 or January 2017 month.
RRB ALP Recruitment:
Board Name: Railway Recruitment Control Board
Advertisement No.: CEN
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Number of Vacancies: 23801
Name of the Positions:
- Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP)
- Technician Grade 3
Allocation of Zone wise Vacancies:
- RRB Ahmedabad – 546 vacancies
- RRB Ajmer – 771 vacancies
- RRB Allahabad – 1527 vacancies
- RRB Bangalore – 1172 vacancies
- RRB Bhopal – 326 vacancies
- RRB Bhubaneswar – 1538 vacancies
- RRB Bilaspur – 1680 vacancies
- RRB Chandigarh – 1161 vacancies
- RRB Chennai – 1666 vacancies
- RRB Gorakhpur – 78 vacancies
- RRB Guwahati – 538 vacancies
- RRB Jammu Srinagar – 475 vacancies
- RRB Kolkata – 2038 vacancies
- RRB Malda – 475 vacancies
- RRB Mumbai – 4155 vacancies
- RRB Muzzafarpur – 1153 vacancies
- RRB Patna – 1271 vacancies
- RRB Ranchi – 2621 vacancies
- RRB Secunderabad – 2839 vacancies
- RRB Siliguri- 345 vacancies
- RRB Thiruvananthapurm – 294 vacancies
Application Process: On-line/ Off-line modes
The board will select best candidates through their performance in the following selection tasks:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Interview
However, aspirants are advised to wait for the release of an official notification to collect brief details about qualification and many details.
Stay tuned to this website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,railway job notifications, admit card downloads and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D