JSSC CGL PT Result: Aspirants who applied and appeared for the SSC CGL Prelims exam are looking for their results eagerly. Officials of the board gave an update that the results are going to release the results very soon. The results of the exam will be updated in the official website. So please check below information for more details on the results release dates and many more updates about the CGL.
JSSC CGL PT Result Jharkhand SSC CGL Prelims Results Check Now
JSSC CGL PT Prelims Result 2016 is going to upload in the website very soon. Applicants those who has appeared for the examination now they are looking forward the Mains Round which is very another part of the Written exam.
JSSC CGL PT Result 2016. The organisation is also going to release the cut off marks list likecategory wise in the SSC portal, candidates will have to get the minimum cut off marks to qualify the prelims examination, candidates who will qualify this exam will be called for the mains exam.
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Aspirants who are looking for the results can visit the official website and follow the steps which are suggested below so that the results can be downloaded easily with out facing any problems.
Steps To Check JSSC CGL PT Result:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given above or else click here in order to get redirected to the official website directly
- Once you click on the website home page will be displayed
- in the home page you can see an important notice scroll on the top
- Or else you can find the recent links on home page it self
- Click on the result link which says about JSSC CGL PT Result
- Once you click on the link it opens in new page
- Fill the details which are required to get the results
- Once the result appears on the screen download and take a print of it for future reference
Stay tuned to this website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,admit card downloads, govt job notifications and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D