NEET 2 admit cards: The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-II (NEET-II) will be conducted by The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for those candidates who seek admission to dental and medical colleges on July 24, the board will be releasing the admit cards on the official site today, i.e 8th July, 2016. We have shared the official site link along with the procedure to download the admit card.
Here’s how you can download your NEET 2 admit cards:
1) Go to board main website – aipmt.nic.in
2) Look for the link download, there will be an option – NEET 2 admit cards, you need to click on that link.
3) After clicking, a new page will open, fill your details such as roll no and other details.
4) You will get your admit card
Download and take a print out, as you will not be able to allowed to appear for your exam without admit card.
Interesting news related to NEET
The data suggests that around 4.7 lakh candidates are set to appear for the entrance exam that is conducted every year to shortlist eligible students for admission to various medical course
Following the directives issued by the Supreme Court of India, on May 24, 2016, The CBSE invited application online for NEET 2 for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the country. The judgment is uploaded on the NEET website.
The CBSE responsibility is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, along with result declaration and providing All India Rank to the Admitting Institutions and Counseling Authorities.
On May 26, 2016, NEET 2016 phase 2 exam application form were announced by the examination authority Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The form was to be filled in online mode only.
The phase 2 exam is held for:
1. Those students who were left out, who could not register for AIPMT-2016/NEET 1
2. Those students who registered for AIPMT-2016 but could not appear for NEET 1
3. Those students who appeared for AIPMT-2016/NEET-I but have apprehension about their results, provided the submission of an undertaking to give up their candidature for NEET 1
Those students who have already registered for AIPMT 2016/NEET 1, no need to fill the application form as a new applicant. You can use your AIPMT 2016 registration number to apply for NEET 2016 Phase 2.
However, if the students, already registered for AIPMT 2016, you need do fill application form as a fresh applicant then your candidature will be cancelled. You will not be allowed to appear in NEET 2 and their NEET 1 candidature will also become invalid.