Result!! SBI PO Mains Result 2016 Expected on AUGUST 16th
State Bank Of India is expected to announce the results of SBI Probationary Mains Exam Result on august 16th 2016 on state bank official website. The SBI PO mains exam was successfully conducted on 31st July at different examination centers across India. As we can expect the results very soon, so it is advised to all the candidates to keep an eye on the official site to get notification related with the results. We would also like to remind you that those candidates who qualified for mains they will be called for an Interview for further process.
Those candidates who wrote the exam are now waiting for the results to be declared. So, here is the information regarding the results as per the news, the bank is going to release the results of SBI PO MAIN in this August 16th. The website will display the list of candidates who were qualified for the interview. The candidates who crack the interview will be placed to appropriate positions.
How to check SBI PO Mains Result ?
- Click on the link given here.
- Go to careers which helps you for getting results
- Select or click on the link ‘ Probationary Officer Mains Results ‘ which you can see in scrolling at important notice on above
- Give the information where it is required like registration number, date of birth.
- Click on submit button and your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take a print which is helpful for further usage.
Stay tuned this website to get the updated results and the admit cards. Follow this website www.resultsgateway.com. The bank will inform the candidates regarding the posts and the updates or the notifications regarding the jobs in their official site sbi.co.in