SBI PO Mains Admit Card: The State bank of India on 17th July declared the PO Prelims Result 2016 on the official site. Those candidates who has cleared the prelims exam will be able to download the Mains exam admit card on 21st July i.e Thursday.
This is official news and posted on the main site of SBI. Interested candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below. The link will be activated on 21st July. We have also listed the simple steps to to download the SBI PO Mains Admit card in the post below. In case you face any problem downloading your hall ticket.
SBI PO 2016: Mains Exam On 31st July, Admit Card To Be Released On 21st July
Carrying the admit card to the examination hall is very important and without you will not be able to sit in the examination. The admit card contains all the necessary information like registration number, name, centre of examination etc.
Once the admit card is released, visit the official site from the link provided below and give your registration(One which you have received when filling up The SBI form) and Date Of Birth to download the admit card. Once it is displayed on the screen, download and take the print out that you need to carry to the exam hall.
A total of 2428 posts have been advertised under the said notification.
How to download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in.
- Look for the link ‘Careers’ appearing at the bottom of the screen and click on it.
- Look for the option called ‘Join SBI’ appearing in the top panel and click on it.
- Look for the option called ‘Current Openings’ from the drop down menu click on it.
- Look for the option called ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ appearing on the screen click on it.
- Look for the link ‘SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2016’ and click on it. The link will be active once the admit cards are released.
- Enter the required details and submit the information.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the same.