SBI PO Final Interview Results GD Phase-III Expected Today
The State Bank of India (SBI) successfully organised Probationary Officer (PO) interviews in the month of September 2016 for the aspirants who had qualified and secured good marks in the prelims and mains exam.
All the candidates who got qualified and appeared for the State Bank of India (SBI) PO Final interview are now eagerly waiting for the results.
There is a good news for all the aspirants,the wait is over. State Bank of India (SBI) is going to declare PO Interview Final Results 2016 soon.
Candidates or the aspirants can check the results from the direct link of the official website provided below or you can also check from the direct link as soon as after declaration.
Name of the Bank: State bank of India
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Total Number of Vacancies: 2200
Category: Interview Results
Declaration of Result: Soon(Expected Today)
DOWNLOAD!! CALL LETTER FOR GD-INTERVIEW(PHASE-III) and BIO DATA FORM
How to Check SBI PO Final Interview Results:
- Just check the official website or the direct link provided above for the interview result.
- Once you check the website you see home page
- In home page at bottom click on “Careers”.
- Click on SBI PO GD Phase III Interview Results.
- Enter your registration number & Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Just click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen once you give details correctly.
- Check on the results page in order to save the result.
- Download and Take a printout for future reference.
Note: All the aspirants are requested to keep an eye on the official website tab for more updates on the results. You can also download the necessary document required from the links which were provided.
Stay tuned to this educational website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,govt job notifications,admit card downloads and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D