RTU BTech 2nd and 4th Sem result: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is the best University for the Technical Education in state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is located at Kota city in Rajasthan, India.
The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) was established in the year 2006. The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) 2nd, 4th, 6th semester main & back examinations were conducted in 2016.
RTU BTech 2nd & 4th Sem Main & Back Result 2016 Will Be Declare
For all the candidates who appeared these semesters can check the RTU 2nd, 4th semester exam results 2015-16 to be release soon at the official website of the RTU Portal i.e, esuvidha.info for result.
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) provides different B.Tech programs including Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil engineering and many more branches.
The RTU Kota 6th & 8th semester (main, Back & reval) results 2015-16 is already declared at the official website of the RTU rtu.ac.in
Steps To Check RTU BTech 2nd & 4th Sem Result:
- Just visit the official website of the RTU BTech 2nd and 4th Sem result which is given above or else click the beside link rtu.ac.in.
- Once you click on the official website you can see the home page in that click on the Examinations Tab.
- Under the Examination tab you can check Results option click on that link
- Then candidates need to Enter the Roll number & name for RTU BTech 2nd and 4th Sem result.
- Fill the Security captcha which is Displayed below the above fields on the result screen.
- Also Check the RTU BTech 2nd and 4th Sem result by name using Name wise Search at results tab or click on the given link http://www.esuvidha.info./.
- Once you get the details just download the results in order to take the printout which is used for future reference. RTU BTech 2nd and 4th Sem result.
Stay tuned to this educational website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,govt job notifications,admit card downloads and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D.