IPPB Admit Card Download: Aspirants who applied for the IPPB exam they can visit the official website in order to get the details about the Admit card of the exam and the hall tickets for the exam which aspirants need to download from the official website.
IPPB Admit Card Download Indian Post Payments Bank Exam Call Letter
IPPB Officer Scale Exam Syllabus/ Pattern 2016-17:-
Asst Manager (Territory) Scale-1 Officer Prelims Exam Pattern:-
|English Language||30||30||60 minutes|
- Prelims will have Objective Type Questions.
- Contestants will get negative mark for the wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
Scale-II, III & V Officers Online Exam Patter:-
|Exam Type||Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes (02 hours)|
|General Financial Awareness||60||60|
- The Medium of Mains Examination will be English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking System is applicable for the main test.
Name of the Bank: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Job Type: Central Government
Kind of Page Category: Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Total Number of Posts: 1710 vacancies
Vacancy Names: Officer Scale Posts
Exam Type: Online Test (Objective Type)
India Post Bank Examination Dates:-
- Assistant Manager (JMG Scale-I) – 07th & 08th January 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
- MMGS Scale II & III Officer Exam Date – 17th December 2016
IPPB Call Letter Download Date:-
- Officer Scale II & III Admit Card – 01st to 17th December 2016
- Assistant Manager Hall Ticket – 18th Dec 2016 to 08th Jan 2017
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.indiapost.gov.in
Steps To Check IPPB Admit Card Download:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given above or else click here
- Once you visit the official website home page will be displayed
- In the home page check for the link which says “Download Call Letter for IPPB Officer Scale Exam 2016-17”
- Click on the link it opens a new page in which candidates need to login to download the Admit card
- Details like Registration ID Number, Application Number, User ID, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Password, etc.
- Once you fill click on submit button
- Your admit card will be appeared download and take a print of it
Stay tuned to this website www.resultsgateway.com for more updates on the govt job results,admit card downloads,govt job notifications and many more. You can also bookmark this website by pressing CONTROL+D